Exchange rates of Binance Coin to Visa/MasterCard UAH
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Binance Coin to Visa/MasterCard UAH without any problems. How to use the table – find out more.
|4money||1.0000from 1.4||10256.0000||575851max. 49228||0/0/0|
|E-Privat Info||1.0000from 0.03||10159.5384||31284max. 20319||4/0/3|
|60cek||1.0000from 1||9952.2700||6073985max. 4431981||674.5||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.1||9884.0700||16539480max. 988407||141.8||7/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.1011||9883.5434||3000max. 2999||1927.7||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.1||9516.1000||15895712max. 951610||579.1||10/1/1|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 5||8346.8300||26507056max. 4173415||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Binance Coin (BNB) and want to exchange it to Visa (Master Card) UAH, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Binance Coin" and "Visa/MasterCard" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Visa/MasterCard UAH available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
There are also exchanges that transfer Binance Coin to Visa/MasterCard UAH, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category