Exchange rates of Binance Coin to Tether TRC-20
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Binance Coin to Tether TRC-20 without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Binance Coin||Tether TRC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Btc-Volga||1.0000from 46.6368||214.4225||1000000.0000max. 999999.9832||0/0/0|
|Acryptoexchange||1.0000from 47.2389||211.6895||1000000.0000max. 999999.5845||131.5||0/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.1671||210.9059-1||409110.4400max. 28992.3693||23/1/1|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 1.74||204.8200||82832409.9410max. 17838797.9000||142.9||0/0/0|
|100 Bitcoins||1.0000from 3.06||202.5190||28309.8875||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Binance Coin (BNB) for Tether trc 20 dollars is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Binance Coin" and "Tether TRC-20". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Tether TRC-20 are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.