Exchange rates of Binance Coin to Sberbank
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Binance Coin to Sberbank, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Premier Cash||1.0000from 1||34842.1393||5477592||0/0/0|
|Btc-Volga||1.0000from 0.8642||34712.8000||30000000max. 29999999||0/0/0|
|Exchange For Me||1.0000from 0.087||34663.9032||1354542max. 149990||5/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 1.8||34028.0000||5259268max. 98681||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 0.2||33758.0800||13283686max. 3375808||483.9||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.2||33477.5200||67698044max. 16738760||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.1||33477.5200||64858855max. 3347752||152.5||7/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.2||33456.9500||24224985max. 1672847||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Z-Exchange||1.0000from 0.5||33234.9653||52604max. 52604||401.4||12/1/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.1||33125.1200||19380171max. 3312512||585.2||10/1/1|
|60cek||1.0000from 1||33125.1200||122287855max. 11593792||685.8||0/0/0|
|Obmen Money||1.0000from 0.18||32812.9178||194608||2/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 7||31179.2700||183279152max. 88580237||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping Binance Coin (BNB) for SberBank RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Binance Coin" and "Sberbank". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Sberbank RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Binance Coin –> Sberbank RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category