Exchange rates of Binance Coin to Perfect Money EUR
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Binance Coin for Perfect Money EUR. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Binance Coin||Perfect Money||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 0.2||238.6900||19480.11max. 11934.50||483.9||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.01||238.2818||15.30||276.4||11/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 7||217.1300||669369.37max. 6513.90||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Binance Coin (BNB) and want to exchange it to Perfect Money EUR, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Binance Coin" and "Perfect Money".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Perfect Money EUR to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category