Exchange rates of Binance Coin to Monero
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Binance Coin to Monero. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.0357||1.4006-0.0001||0.6000max. 0.5065||21/0/1|
|YChanger||1.0000from 0.06||1.3849||816117.1153max. 439013.3000||212.7||1/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0361||1.3849||42.7137max. 42.7128||1932.5||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 0.2||1.3844||19528.6748max. 2768.8000||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.2||1.3751||852257.3278max. 68.7550||3272.0||32/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.2||1.3736-0.0001||58.3730max. 27.4720||325.4||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.195||1.3657||536737.4841max. 1365.7000||579.8||10/1/1|
|60cek||1.0000from 1||1.3598||924132.5165max. 407940.0000||676.2||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.2||1.3578||759923.0416max. 13578.0000||143.0||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 7||1.3467||934560.9260max. 134670.0000||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 1||1.3363||433240.1056max. 668.1500||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping Binance Coin (BNB) for Monero (XMR) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Binance Coin" and "Monero".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Monero to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category