Exchange rates of Binance Coin to Cash EUR
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Binance Coin for Cash EUR. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|ChBy||1.0000from 75||336.6710||2211661.69max. 1346684||0/1/0|
|4money||1.0000from 69||322.9440||608401max. 35523.84||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Binance Coin (BNB) for Cash EUR is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Binance Coin" and "Cash".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Cash EUR to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Remember that there are points where operation Binance Coin – Cash EUR will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.