Exchange rates of Binance Coin to Advanced Cash
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Binance Coin to Advanced Cash, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Binance Coin||Advanced Cash||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.1||329.1500||100002.99max. 32915||546.3||10/1/0|
|Obmen Money||1.0000from 0.076||329.0914||4461.74||2/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.01||328.6724||366.26max. 366.23||1814.6||0/0/0|
|Eliteobmen||1.0000from 1||326.2685||2197.55max. 2197.54||365.9||3/2/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.01||325.8521||160.33||276.0||11/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 0.2||325.6500||39167.69max. 16282.50||483.9||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.1||322.8384||827.56max. 827.56||316.3||0/0/0|
|CashTradePro||1.0000from 0.07||322.3900||8252.48max. 967.17||95.4||2/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 1||319.2100||408822.96max. 111723.50||634.6||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.2||318.8600||71603.67max. 15943||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 7||266.0300||5514012.50max. 7980.90||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Binance Coin (BNB) and want to exchange it to Advanced Cash USD, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Binance Coin" and "Advanced Cash".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Advanced Cash USD to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category