Exchange rates of Binance Coin BEP20 to Monero
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Binance Coin BEP20 for Monero. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Binance Coin BEP20||Monero||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.36||1.8289||207932.6414max. 13197.3424||622.4||10/2/1|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.1611||1.8261-0.005||3556.4200max. 79.9687||23/1/1|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 0.2||1.8257||50749.5742max. 547.7100||483.9||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0274||1.8244||321.6430max. 321.6304||2214.8||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.2||1.7796||160117.6260max. 17796.0000||221.2||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Binance Coin bep20 (BNBBEP20) to Monero (XMR)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Binance Coin BEP20" and "Monero".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Monero to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.