Exchange rates of Binance Coin BEP2 to Tether ERC-20
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Binance Coin BEP2 to Tether ERC-20, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Binance Coin BEP2||Tether ERC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|YChanger||1.0000from 7||233.5340||13373852.4226max. 233534.0000||236.2||1/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.39||231.4018||4497172.1726max. 1818818.1480||294.1||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 5||231.2995||2172835.2046max. 478789.9650||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 8||230.9215||2380703.2030max. 121002.8660||3271.9||32/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.39||226.7553||6807432.9629max. 1783430.4345||620.6||10/2/1|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.4473||223.5254||6168.4199max. 6168.4069||2205.7||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 2.74||220.8292||2687765.7699max. 1727988.4900||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 1||214.4700||47892267.3194max. 2144700.0000||219.6||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Binance Coin bep2 (BNBBEP2) to Tether erc 20 dollars.
- The important columns are "Binance Coin BEP2" and "Tether ERC-20". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Tether ERC-20 are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.