Exchange rates of Binance Coin BEP2 to NEM
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Binance Coin BEP2 to NEM. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Binance Coin BEP2||NEM||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0368||5425.6992||909833.0097max. 909832.7859||2206.7||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Binance Coin bep2 (BNBBEP2) and want to exchange it to NEM (XEM), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Binance Coin BEP2" and "NEM" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is NEM available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.