Exchange rates of Otkrytie (bank) to Payeer RUB
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Otkrytie (bank) to Payeer RUB without any problems. Read the table description.
|60cek||1.0200from 10000||1.0000||4821369max. 294117||634.2||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0400from 1000||1.0000||19714474max. 480769||212.0||1/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0500from 30000||1.0000||1062038max. 285714||199.2||1/0/0|
|4ange||1.0600from 5000||1.0000||2531687max. 283018||216.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0900from 5000||1.0000||3059865max. 275229||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0900from 5000||1.0000||17534972max. 128440||105.4||7/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.1100from 5000||1.0000||30059858max. 72072||542.5||28/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Otkrytie Bank RUB for Payeer RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Otkrytie (bank)" and "Payeer" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Payeer RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Otkrytie (bank) RUB to Payeer RUB is a normal deposit operation.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category