Exchange rates of Otkrytie (bank) to NEO
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Otkrytie (bank) to NEO. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|YChanger||3339.2433from 5000||1.0000||70015.0000max. 119.7876||214.1||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||3384.4883from 5000||1.0000||2020.0120max. 88.6396||26/0/0|
|MChange||3384.4883from 5000||1.0000||12641.0000max. 82.7303||150.9||7/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||3390.2068from 5000||1.0000||15.5568max. 14.4533||291.9||11/0/0|
|XChange||3574.3725from 20000||1.0000||158022.2204max. 83.9308||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Otkrytie Bank RUB for Neocoin (NEO) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Otkrytie (bank)" and "NEO". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, NEO is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Remember that there are points where operation Otkrytie (bank) RUB – NEO will be considered in the system as a simple procedure for depositing money.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category