Exchange rates of Alpha-Click UAH to Monero
Where can you profitably exchange Alpha-Click UAH for Monero? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|4money||7648.4502from 18000||1.0000||22207.0996max. 3.7916||0/0/0|
|1-Online||7652.3999from 15000||1.0000||115270.0000max. 3.6589||416.2||2/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||7698.3906from 700||1.0000||2.1506||276.0||11/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||7770.4458+5from 783.6||1.0000-0.0002||5.6885max. 1.9303||3882.1||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||7857.8613from 2000||1.0000||355619.2188max. 3.1815||212.7||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||7869.8745from 2000||1.0000||744113.0000max. 127.0668||143.2||0/0/0|
|PrivatCash||8116.9302from 350||1.0000||78.0049max. 3.0183||11/0/0|
|60cek||8163.3320from 1000||1.0000||124107.6953max. 3.5524||634.6||0/0/0|
|Baksman||8196.2842from 2000||1.0000||536742.0000max. 3.0501||546.3||10/1/0|
|YChanger||8704.2803from 3000||1.0000||816166.3750max. 3.3891||199.6||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Alpha-Click UAH and want to exchange it to Monero (XMR), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Alpha-Click" and "Monero" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Monero there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Alpha-Click UAH –> Monero same as depositing funds.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category