Exchange rates of Alpha-Click to Ethereum
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Alpha-Click for Ethereum. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|60cek||165606.5638from 5000||1.0000||41708.8493max. 3.0192||646.5||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||167152.5512from 15000||1.0000||5749.2587max. 5.9825||26/0/0|
|24Paybank||167217.9563from 20000||1.0000||21593.4501max. 5.9802||542.5||28/0/0|
|ProstoCash||167319.4915from 20000||1.0000||37076.2336max. 597.6590||143.2||0/0/0|
|GoldObmen||167844.9303from 3500||1.0000-0.002||2.5621max. 0.5957||919.6||2/0/0|
|ExLine||167844.9303from 6500||1.0000-0.004||1.7998max. 0.2978||98.3||1/0/0|
|ObmenMonet||167844.9304from 30000||1.0000||122.4011max. 0.3574||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||169039.6166from 10000||1.0000||27143.3651max. 2.9578||225.5||1/0/0|
|GramBit||170306.0159from 80000||1.0000||1173.9300max. 2.3487||1/0/0|
|Baksman||172866.7935from 5000||1.0000||11005.3279max. 1.7354||558.8||10/1/0|
|YChanger||174604.9954from 10000||1.0000||10047.1332max. 5727.2130||205.2||1/0/0|
|Kassa||174661.4707from 8733.08||1.0000||4.1493max. 0.2805||1860.4||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||176293.4651from 45000||1.0000||564.4272max. 1.7017||483.9||0/0/0|
|4ange||180302.1684from 25000||1.0000||359.4156max. 1.6638||234.0||0/0/0|
|MChange||190841.2971from 5000||1.0000||11623.8784max. 0.7335||117.1||7/0/0|
|XChange||190941.0683from 15000||1.0000||8463.9184max. 1.5711||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ExpoChange||194720.9873from 3500||1.0000||0.5479max. 0.5135||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Alpha-Click RUB to Ethereum (ETH)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Alpha-Click" and "Ethereum". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Ethereum is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Some exchangers perform the Alpha-Click RUB –> Ethereum same as depositing funds.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category