Exchange rates of Advanced Cash to USD Coin
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Advanced Cash to USD Coin, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||USD Coin||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 200||1.1508||42059451.4746max. 575400.0000||143.1||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 80||1.1362||1613977.2640max. 45448.0000||252.0||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 100||1.0751||3572321.1263max. 107510.0000||585.2||10/1/1|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 150||1.0751||10591080.6966max. 32253.0000||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 250||1.0642||40351165.9256max. 212840.0000||152.5||7/0/0|
|Super Change Is||1.0312from 10||1.0000||4074.5000||8467.1||1/0/0|
|Obmen Money||1.0437from 2600||1.0000||6812.0000max. 4790.6486||2/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0439from 1000||1.0000||900000.0000max. 6705.6231||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|NewLine||1.0913from 440||1.0000||1865112.0000max. 4581.6915||744.7||3/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Where is the best place to trade Advanced Cash USD to USD Coin (USDC)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- The important columns are "Advanced Cash" and "USD Coin". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many USD Coin are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category