Exchange rates of Advanced Cash to TrueUSD
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Advanced Cash to TrueUSD, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 200||1.1109||32051325.2724max. 555450.0000||143.2||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 80||1.0750||1373098.5640max. 43000.0000||243.6||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 100||1.0750||574442.2192max. 107500.0000||579.1||10/1/1|
|MChange||1.0000from 250||1.0640||350644.9171max. 212800.0000||141.8||7/0/0|
|Super Change Is||1.0203from 10||1.0000||2611.9800||8417.7||1/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0394from 1000||1.0000||550000.0000max. 6734.6546||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|NewLine||1.0447from 420||1.0000||796106.0000max. 4786.0629||731.7||3/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0477from 560||1.0000||484012.0000max. 4581.4641||97.7||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0566from 220||1.0000-20||5360.8500||3959.4||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0744from 250||1.0000||315468.0000max. 4653.7602||483.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Advanced Cash USD and want to exchange it to TrueUSD (TUSD), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Advanced Cash" and "TrueUSD" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many TrueUSD there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category