Exchange rates of Advanced Cash to Monero
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Advanced Cash to Monero without any problems. Information about the table.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Clean BTC||154.7987from 2500||1.0000||191.9600max. 96.9000||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||156.9060from 20||1.0000-0.0001||36.3481max. 6.3732||340.5||0/0/0|
|E-scrooge||157.8123from 1000||1.0000||1095.0000max. 44.3564||0.8||0/0/2/3|
|ExMoney Me||157.8125from 20||1.0000||3.1277||301.7||11/0/0|
|4ange||158.0972from 50||1.0000||104498.2738max. 632.5222||304.5||0/0/0|
|XChange||158.7172from 50||1.0000||51978.5545max. 1260.1028||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||159.5961from 30||1.0000||350556.2314max. 626.5817||143.1||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||159.9577from 50||1.0000||7668.4450max. 187.5495||26/0/0|
|24Paybank||159.9684from 50||1.0000||33856.5411max. 3125.6173||542.4||28/0/2|
|Baksman||159.9710from 80||1.0000||337733.1836max. 62.5113||603.8||10/2/1|
|MChange||160.1430from 80||1.0000||159948.5810max. 6244.4190||186.7||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||161.8076from 43||1.0000||115642.2141max. 1236.0358||268.8||1/0/0|
|60cek||161.8076from 60||1.0000||267282.0363max. 618.0179||720.9||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||167.0000from 50||1.0000||30683.0856max. 29.9401||483.9||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||183.4900from 310||1.0000||17832.0000max. 26.7044||26.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Where is the best place to trade Advanced Cash USD to Monero (XMR)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Advanced Cash" and "Monero".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Monero to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.