Exchange rates of Advanced Cash to Bitcoin SV
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Advanced Cash to Bitcoin SV without any problems. Information about the table.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||Bitcoin SV||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Bankcomat||156.5110from 50||1.0000||109.1015max. 6.3893||26/0/0|
|MChange||156.7006from 50||1.0000||5362.0047max. 63.8159||119.3||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||160.1829from 30||1.0000||233.9607max. 93.6429||143.2||0/0/0|
|XChange||169.6054from 50||1.0000||1602.1762max. 1179.2077||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Baksman||175.8105from 80||1.0000||283.5817max. 56.8794||560.6||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping Advanced Cash USD for Bitcoin-SV is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Advanced Cash" and "Bitcoin SV".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Bitcoin SV to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category