Exchange rates of Advanced Cash to Bitcoin Cash ABC
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Advanced Cash to Bitcoin Cash ABC, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|60cek||301.5024from 60||1.0000||100082.3509max. 331.6723||721.4||0/0/0|
|LEOexchanger||301.6730from 20||1.0000-0.001||15.4885max. 3.3148||609.3||2/1/1|
|ExMoney Me||302.4147from 50||1.0000||1.2628||301.9||11/0/0|
|BitObmen||306.1802from 20||1.0000-0.005||4.7112max. 3.2660||340.5||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||306.7840from 100||1.0000||10198.0000max. 325.9622||143.1||0/0/0|
|MChange||307.2642from 80||1.0000||25730.9939max. 650.9056||186.7||7/0/0|
|Baksman||310.3682from 65||1.0000||270.0000max. 19.3318||603.8||10/2/1|
|blablachange.com||324.3377from 50||1.0000||763.3511max. 15.4160||483.9||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||335.3404from 50||1.0000||74.2574max. 29.8204||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Where is the best place to trade Advanced Cash USD to Bitcoin-cash ABC? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Advanced Cash" and "Bitcoin Cash ABC" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Bitcoin Cash ABC available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.