Exchange rates of Advanced Cash to Binance Coin
Where can you profitably exchange Advanced Cash for Binance Coin? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||Binance Coin||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||522.3206from 1000||1.0000||3836.0000max. 13.4017||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|XChange||523.2942from 50||1.0000||53364.3082max. 382.1941||3272.0||32/0/0|
|60cek||528.4210from 60||1.0000||164260.0704max. 189.2430||685.3||0/0/0|
|MChange||530.3618from 80||1.0000||23039.6614max. 377.1010||152.1||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||532.5105from 50||1.0000||26085.6515max. 9.3894||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||533.4854from 30||1.0000||23108.0996max. 28.1169||143.1||0/0/0|
|Baksman||551.0529from 80||1.0000||38219.9041max. 18.1470||585.2||10/1/1|
|24Paybank||557.1758from 50||1.0000||100297.1436max. 897.3828||542.5||28/0/1|
|blablachange.com||589.9083from 50||1.0000||5007.1589max. 8.4758||483.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Advanced Cash USD for Binance Coin (BNB) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Advanced Cash" and "Binance Coin".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Binance Coin to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category