Exchange rates of Advanced Cash UAH to Visa/MasterCard UAH
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Advanced Cash UAH to Visa/MasterCard UAH, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Bankcomat||1.0500from 500||1.0000||10343441max. 23809||26/0/0|
|NixExchange||1.0524from 2900||1.0000||125564max. 14253||8091.0||55/0/3|
|MChange||1.0600from 1000||1.0000||15912682max. 94339||120.7||7/0/0|
|60cek||1.0900from 1000||1.0000||5841180max. 26605||649.7||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.1077from 5.55||1.0000||267717max. 15000||3919.3||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.1100from 1900||1.0000||13666643max. 22522||561.9||10/1/1|
|XChange||1.1800from 2000||1.0000||326731max. 169491||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.2100from 1000||1.0000||25974026max. 826446||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Advanced Cash UAH for Visa (Master Card) UAH is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Advanced Cash" and "Visa/MasterCard".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Visa/MasterCard UAH to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Some exchangers perform the Advanced Cash UAH –> Visa/MasterCard UAH procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category