Exchange rates of Advanced Cash UAH to Visa/MasterCard RUB
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Advanced Cash UAH for Visa/MasterCard RUB. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Baksman||1.0000from 1900||2.5500||70806873max. 63750||579.1||10/1/1|
|Just-Exchanger||1.0000from 1176.886||2.5491||136575max. 100000||61.8||18/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 1000||2.5100||190986081max. 2510000||143.2||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 2000||2.5100||13780213max. 502000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 500||2.5000||52653817max. 62500||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 1000||2.5000||60262094max. 250000||141.8||7/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 1000||2.4600||80042305max. 71340||674.5||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 500||2.4100||16707991max. 36150||243.6||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Advanced Cash UAH to Visa (Master Card) RUB? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Advanced Cash" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Visa/MasterCard RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Remember that there are points where operation Advanced Cash UAH – Visa/MasterCard RUB will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category