Exchange rates of Advanced Cash UAH to Visa/MasterCard EUR
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Advanced Cash UAH to Visa/MasterCard EUR without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|60cek||38.0500from 1000||1.0000||89000max. 762.15||634.6||0/0/0|
|MChange||38.4200from 1000||1.0000||135032.84max. 2602.81||106.0||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||38.8000from 1000||1.0000||542192.75max. 25773.19||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||41.2200from 500||1.0000||139462.56max. 606.50||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Advanced Cash UAH for Visa (Master Card) EUR is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Advanced Cash" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Visa/MasterCard EUR is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Advanced Cash UAH to Visa/MasterCard EUR as a withdrawal.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category