Exchange rates of Advanced Cash UAH to Payeer RUB
Where can you profitably exchange Advanced Cash UAH for Payeer RUB? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Nice Change||1.0000from 300||2.5600||19772378max. 38400||210.1||1/0/0|
|RuBitok||1.0000from 5||2.5130||46111max. 9999||457.7||2/0/0|
|Idram Armchange||1.0000from 50||2.4930||13432||376.6||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 1000||2.4500||17534972max. 245000||103.9||7/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 5||2.3927||136096max. 9999||3875.4||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 500||2.3900||3062699max. 59750||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 1900||2.3900||2545104max. 59750||544.0||10/1/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 1000||2.3700||4741473max. 68730||632.3||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 1000||2.2400||38605232max. 2240000||143.3||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 2000||1.8600||15444943max. 372000||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Advanced Cash UAH and want to exchange it to Payeer RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Advanced Cash" and "Payeer". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Payeer RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category