Exchange rates of Advanced Cash UAH to Paxos Standard
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Advanced Cash UAH to Paxos Standard. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||Paxos Standard||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||28.0554from 5902.56||1.0000-20||6168.9300||3915.3||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||29.2205from 1858||1.0000||1336854.9690max. 513.3382||226.6||1/0/0|
|Baksman||29.2359from 2000||1.0000||608642.9462max. 855.1130||560.3||10/1/0|
|MChange||29.6015from 6000||1.0000||376330.9185max. 3378.2071||119.0||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||30.8909from 5597.06||1.0000||5021219.3194max. 809.2998||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||31.5544from 5000||1.0000||32286647.9402max. 11091.9554||143.2||0/0/0|
|XChange||38.0591from 2000||1.0000||52800.6139max. 5254.9850||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Advanced Cash UAH to PAX Standard? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "Advanced Cash" and "Paxos Standard" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Paxos Standard there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category