Exchange rates of Advanced Cash UAH to Put rubles on the mobile RUB
Where can you profitably exchange Advanced Cash UAH for Put rubles on the mobile RUB? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||Put rubles on the mobile||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|60cek||1.0000from 1000||2.4500||9440122max. 71050||632.3||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 1900||2.3900||26612716max. 59750||544.0||10/1/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 1000||2.2800||14962728max. 228000||103.9||7/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 2000||2.2500||6915157max. 450000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 500||2.2300||26408766max. 55750||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 500||2.2100||8545823max. 33150||210.1||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Advanced Cash UAH for Add funds to the mobile in rubles is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Advanced Cash" and "Put rubles on the mobile". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Put rubles on the mobile RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category