Exchange rates of Advanced Cash UAH to Ethereum
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Advanced Cash UAH to Ethereum. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Magnetic Exchange Com||97085.2143from 3000.5||1.0000-0.003||3.1067max. 1.0300||3953.7||0/0/0|
|RuBitok||97105.7627from 3000.5||1.0000-0.003||7.3518max. 1.0298||490.5||2/0/0|
|MChange||97580.3203from 6000||1.0000||11624.1101max. 1.0247||139.3||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||98814.2292from 1854||1.0000||27153.7891max. 0.1518||241.6||1/0/0|
|XChange||99352.2136from 5000||1.0000||12063.3899max. 2.0130||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Baksman||101722.1457from 1860||1.0000||12004.4219max. 2.9492||577.6||10/1/1|
|ProstoCash||107538.4449from 5000||1.0000||37077.8919max. 9.2990||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||107554.3485from 5597.06||1.0000||5755.2293max. 0.2324||26/0/0|
|60cek||110864.7450from 8000||1.0000||41596.8297max. 0.2615||672.3||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change Advanced Cash UAH to Ethereum (ETH)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "Advanced Cash" and "Ethereum". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Ethereum are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category