Exchange rates of Advanced Cash TRY to Ethereum Classic
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Advanced Cash TRY for Ethereum Classic. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||Ethereum Classic||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|MChange||377.3479from 200||1.0000||292413.0153max. 530.0148||187.7||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Advanced Cash TRY to ETC.
- The important columns are "Advanced Cash" and "Ethereum Classic". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Ethereum Classic are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.