Exchange rates of Advanced Cash RUB to Visa/MasterCard RUB
Where can you profitably exchange Advanced Cash RUB for Visa/MasterCard RUB? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|OneObmen||1.0268from 10000||1.0000||1068836max. 973899||5.0||9/0/0|
|QuickChange||1.0319from 1000||1.0000||63840300max. 484543||1575.4||0/1/0|
|Real-Bit||1.0375from 1500||1.0000||24547558max. 481927||0/0/0|
|Bit-Obmenka||1.0379from 1500||1.0000||24855954max. 481741||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0400from 5000||1.0000||11904070max. 288461||483.9||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.0400from 5000||1.0000||22096010max. 288461||213.8||0/0/0|
|Шахта||1.0415from 10000||1.0000||48275484max. 192030||604.1||27/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0600from 32000||1.0000||3238631max. 94339||73.6||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0603from 30000||1.0000||6855934max. 49985||414.4||2/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0616from 38000||1.0000||5046921max. 94197||688.9||3/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0700from 1000||1.0000||184128672max. 93457943||143.3||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0800from 5000||1.0000||63170972max. 138888||103.5||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0800from 2000||1.0000||10100000max. 4629629||209.8||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0900from 5000||1.0000||52548212max. 275229||26/0/0|
|60cek||1.1000from 1000||1.0000||82097920max. 2727272||631.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.1000from 1000||1.0000||60152264max. 454545||543.7||10/1/0|
|XChange||1.1800from 5000||1.0000||13299178max. 254237||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Ru-Change||1.5000from 5000||1.0000||302149max. 66666||303.1||4/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Advanced Cash RUB and want to exchange it to Visa (Master Card) RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Advanced Cash" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Visa/MasterCard RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
There are also exchanges that transfer Advanced Cash RUB to Visa/MasterCard RUB, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category