Exchange rates of Advanced Cash RUB to Visa/MasterCard KZT
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Advanced Cash RUB to Visa/MasterCard KZT, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|4ange||1.0000from 5000||5.5500||36408574max. 1665000||235.8||0/0/0|
|1WM||1.0000from 500||5.4900||384228max. 384227||1379.8||2/1/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 5000||5.2600||328274071max. 789000||119.0||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 3000||5.2400||22524501||226.6||1/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 3000||5.2400||20222437max. 1572000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 5000||5.2400||250983310max. 1572000||26/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 2001.09||4.9972||1894441max. 1894404||1865.5||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 5000||4.9400||31227097max. 741000||560.3||10/1/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000+120from 226.92||4.9249||8704||3915.3||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 7000||4.6500||7001334max. 2790000||648.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Advanced Cash RUB to Visa (Master Card) KZT.
- Columns "Advanced Cash" and "Visa/MasterCard" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Visa/MasterCard KZT available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Remember that there are points where operation Advanced Cash RUB – Visa/MasterCard KZT will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category