Exchange rates of Advanced Cash RUB to Visa/MasterCard BYN
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Advanced Cash RUB to Visa/MasterCard BYN, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|4ange||32.6600from 5000||1.0000||525000max. 9185||237.0||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||32.6700from 5000||1.0000||7143060max. 9182||26/0/0|
|MChange||33.7300from 5000||1.0000||3428927max. 4150||120.0||7/0/0|
|Baksman||34.5200from 5000||1.0000||190000max. 8690||561.3||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||35.3600from 5000||1.0000||13356303max. 2828054||143.2||0/0/0|
|60cek||35.3800from 1000||1.0000||2823125max. 16958||648.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Advanced Cash RUB for Visa (Master Card) BYN is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Advanced Cash" and "Visa/MasterCard".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Visa/MasterCard BYN to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Remember that there are points where operation Advanced Cash RUB – Visa/MasterCard BYN will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category