Exchange rates of Advanced Cash RUB to Solana
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Advanced Cash RUB for Solana. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|MChange||14894.8014from 5000||1.0000||110126.8031max. 134.2750||166.7||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||15042.8420from 1500||1.0000||2002.7588max. 66.4768||263.7||1/0/0|
|OneObmen||15325.1248from 30000||1.0000||8368.9883max. 6.5252||4.5||9/0/2|
|Baksman||15393.8043from 5000||1.0000||162156.1971max. 19.4883||596.8||10/2/1|
|blablachange.com||15435.7492from 5000||1.0000||5793.7023max. 19.4354||483.9||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||15715.8573from 20000||1.0000||301077.0896max. 636.3000||143.1||0/0/0|
|XChange||15718.0805from 5000||1.0000||55488.5005max. 63.6210||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||16640.3194from 5000||1.0000||417.8232max. 30.0475||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Advanced Cash RUB and want to exchange it to Solana (SOL), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Advanced Cash" and "Solana". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Solana are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.