Exchange rates of Advanced Cash RUB to Polkadot
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Advanced Cash RUB to Polkadot. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Baksman||1199.3931from 3000||1.0000||50031.2383max. 416.8775||547.3||10/1/0|
|Bankcomat||1200.1368from 5000||1.0000||21765.8496max. 241.6391||26/0/0|
|MChange||1281.3156from 5000||1.0000||37361.8594max. 117.0671||107.5||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1310.4941from 15000||1.0000||51994.7969max. 3815.3548||214.1||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
If you have Advanced Cash RUB and want to exchange it to Polkadot (DOT), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Advanced Cash" and "Polkadot". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Polkadot is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category