Exchange rates of Advanced Cash RUB to Paxos Standard
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Advanced Cash RUB for Paxos Standard. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||Paxos Standard||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||75.0442from 15951.2803||1.0000-20||8807.0996||3884.9||0/0/0|
|E-scrooge||75.3201from 50000||1.0000||955000.0000max. 6638.3342||0.9||0/0/3|
|XChange||76.1971from 30000||1.0000||52800.6133max. 3937.1577||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||76.2634from 15000||1.0000||21069.3203max. 3933.7349||26/0/0|
|NewLine||77.2270from 31000||1.0000||2451587.0000max. 4661.5820||691.6||3/0/0|
|Baksman||77.5024from 5000||1.0000||114135.3281max. 3870.8478||547.0||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||77.6539from 20000||1.0000||2286648.0000max. 1287765.3279||143.2||0/0/0|
|MChange||80.4303from 5000||1.0000||376330.9062max. 1864.9687||107.1||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||80.5002from 5000||1.0000||338843.4688max. 62111.6469||213.7||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Where is the best place to trade Advanced Cash RUB to PAX Standard? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Advanced Cash" and "Paxos Standard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Paxos Standard is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category