Exchange rates of Advanced Cash RUB to NEO
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Advanced Cash RUB to NEO without any problems. How to use the table – find out more.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|E-scrooge||2621.7859from 50000||1.0000||912350.0000max. 190.7096||0.9||0/0/3|
|XChange||2633.8452from 5000||1.0000||158018.2188max. 113.9019||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||2666.7419from 1500||1.0000||10.9006||276.7||11/0/0|
|Bankcomat||2672.1272from 5000||1.0000||2021.0000max. 112.2701||26/0/0|
|Baksman||2672.1272from 1000||1.0000||5660.7007max. 187.1168||547.3||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||2986.4951from 5000||1.0000||80205.0391max. 33484.0663||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Where is the best place to trade Advanced Cash RUB to Neocoin (NEO)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Advanced Cash" and "NEO". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, NEO is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category