Exchange rates of Advanced Cash RUB to Dash
Where can you profitably exchange Advanced Cash RUB for Dash? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|E-scrooge||14904.2983from 50000||1.0000||4900.0000max. 33.5473||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|24Paybank||15040.7043from 30000||1.0000||304902.6231max. 66.4862||542.5||28/0/1|
|XChange||15064.5096from 5000||1.0000||11907.5965max. 19.9143||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||15099.3425from 1000||1.0000||50735.7890max. 33.1140||242.2||1/0/0|
|24 Zone||15144.0000from 41000||1.0000||21912.7000max. 22.4511||96.8||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||15155.0000from 19000||1.0000||17265.2000max. 23.0946||25.1||0/0/0|
|GoldObmen||15197.3783from 500||1.0000||10.2780max. 3.2900||932.8||2/0/1|
|BitObmen||15200.6569from 1000||1.0000-0.002||7.7889max. 0.6578||324.0||0/0/0|
|NewLine||15201.0000from 31000||1.0000||425686.0000max. 23.6826||730.1||3/0/0|
|MChange||15242.1361from 5000||1.0000||20000.0000max. 131.2152||140.3||7/0/0|
|60cek||15357.3506from 7000||1.0000||16601.1432max. 39.0692||673.0||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||15357.3506from 5000||1.0000||35263.1255max. 19.5346||26/0/0|
|Baksman||15687.6163from 1000||1.0000||27000.4858max. 31.8722||578.1||10/1/1|
|Obmen Money||15966.9717from 3000||1.0000||29.1800max. 18.7887||2/0/0|
|4ange||16285.8860from 5000||1.0000||502.5783max. 18.4208||260.5||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Advanced Cash RUB to Dash.
- The important columns are "Advanced Cash" and "Dash". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Dash are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category