Exchange rates of Advanced Cash RUB to Advanced Cash TRY
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Advanced Cash RUB for Advanced Cash TRY. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||Advanced Cash||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Baksman||9.0500from 1000||1.0000||459623max. 55248||559.2||10/1/0|
|MChange||9.2400from 5000||1.0000||1260769max. 16233||117.4||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Advanced Cash RUB to Advanced Cash TRY? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Advanced Cash" and "Advanced Cash".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Advanced Cash TRY to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category