Exchange rates of Advanced Cash KZT to Tinkoff CS
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Advanced Cash KZT to Tinkoff CS, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||Tinkoff CS||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|ExMoney Me||6.0251from 1000||1.0000||3605||287.3||11/0/0|
|MChange||6.4000from 50000||1.0000||70813143max. 1562500||142.5||7/0/0|
|60cek||6.4700from 20000||1.0000||59226196max. 6182380||675.4||0/0/0|
|Baksman||6.4700from 20000||1.0000||62008447max. 154559||579.4||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Advanced Cash KZT for Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Advanced Cash" and "Tinkoff CS". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Tinkoff CS RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Remember that there are points where operation Advanced Cash KZT – Tinkoff CS RUB will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category