Exchange rates of Advanced Cash KZT to MTS Bank
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Advanced Cash KZT to MTS Bank. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||MTS Bank||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|ExMoney Me||5.8958from 1000||1.0000||826||286.8||11/0/0|
|MChange||6.4000from 50000||1.0000||36548077max. 1562500||141.0||7/0/0|
|Baksman||6.4700from 20000||1.0000||3036387max. 154559||578.7||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Advanced Cash KZT for MTS-bank RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Advanced Cash" and "MTS Bank".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds MTS Bank RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Some exchangers perform the Advanced Cash KZT –> MTS Bank RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category