Exchange rates of Advanced Cash KZT to Advanced Cash RUB
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Advanced Cash KZT for Advanced Cash RUB. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information about the table.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||Advanced Cash||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Baksman||6.1800from 20000||1.0000||9685062max. 161812||577.8||10/1/1|
|RuBitok||6.1994from 62||1.0000||63506max. 16130||490.9||2/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||6.2514from 62.52||1.0000||110130max. 15996||3955.0||0/0/0|
|MChange||6.8100from 50000||1.0000||24678831max. 1468428||140.0||7/0/0|
|60cek||6.8600from 20000||1.0000||27913584max. 5830903||672.6||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change Advanced Cash KZT to Advanced Cash RUB? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Advanced Cash" and "Advanced Cash" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Advanced Cash RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category