Exchange rates of Advanced Cash EUR to Visa/MasterCard BYN
Where can you profitably exchange Advanced Cash EUR for Visa/MasterCard BYN? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 70||2.7200||7726291max. 81600||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 60||2.6700||1500000max. 26700||214.1||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 85||2.6200||300000max. 17554||107.5||7/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 50||2.6100||525000max. 13050||219.0||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 100||2.5600||190000max. 2560||547.3||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||2.4800||13384247max. 37200||143.2||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 60||2.4500||2913177max. 12250||636.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Advanced Cash EUR to Visa (Master Card) BYN? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Advanced Cash" and "Visa/MasterCard".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Visa/MasterCard BYN to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Remember that there are points where operation Advanced Cash EUR – Visa/MasterCard BYN will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category