Exchange rates of Advanced Cash EUR to USD Coin
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Advanced Cash EUR to USD Coin. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||USD Coin||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Super Change Is||1.0000from 10||1.1411||487.3500||8263.5||1/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 184.39||1.1410-20||8848.2402||3885.7||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 60||1.1269||346956.3438max. 11269.0000||214.1||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 56||1.1269||64236.3594max. 5634.5000||547.3||10/1/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 360||1.1172||866635.0000max. 4580.5200||691.9||3/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||1.1002||68448.5781max. 27505.0000||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 200||1.0906||354359.5000max. 8724.8000||107.5||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 200||1.0313||2066548.8750max. 12891.2500||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Advanced Cash EUR for USD Coin (USDC) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Advanced Cash" and "USD Coin". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, USD Coin is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category