Exchange rates of Advanced Cash EUR to Ethereum Classic
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Advanced Cash EUR for Ethereum Classic. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||Ethereum Classic||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|ExMoney Me||34.9361from 10||1.0000||28.8870||276.4||11/0/0|
|Obmen Money||35.2725from 34||1.0000||203.2300max. 141.7534||2/0/0|
|MChange||35.9473from 100||1.0000||892384.3750max. 111.2740||107.1||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||36.3725from 60||1.0000||55004.4102max. 274.9329||213.7||1/0/0|
|Baksman||38.0594from 100||1.0000||21502.7949max. 26.2747||547.0||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||40.9191from 30||1.0000||56275.2461max. 366.5769||143.2||0/0/0|
|XChange||46.7673from 100||1.0000||30531.1465max. 10.6912||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Where is the best place to trade Advanced Cash EUR to ETC? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Advanced Cash" and "Ethereum Classic".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Ethereum Classic to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category