Exchange rates of Advanced Cash EUR to Dash
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Advanced Cash EUR to Dash. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|NewLine||142.7000from 360||1.0000||425701.0000max. 29.4323||731.3||3/0/0|
|Super Change Is||144.3399from 10||1.0000||17.7526||8415.9||1/0/0|
|60cek||146.0433from 50||1.0000||16593.8937max. 47.9309||674.0||0/0/0|
|MChange||146.0458from 80||1.0000||20000.2471max. 684.7167||141.4||7/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||147.0063from 20||1.0000||3.4275||286.9||11/0/0|
|XChange||147.3054from 23||1.0000||11907.9135max. 54.6958||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Baksman||149.1840from 100||1.0000||27000.4319max. 6.7031||578.9||10/1/1|
|Nice Change||154.1568from 60||1.0000||50735.8203max. 45.4083||243.3||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||159.4643from 50||1.0000||35263.1255max. 7.5251||26/0/0|
|24Paybank||163.2249from 58||1.0000||304903.6231max. 31.7598||542.5||28/0/1|
|4ange||173.4174from 40||1.0000||502.0670max. 57.6643||261.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping Advanced Cash EUR for Dash is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Advanced Cash" and "Dash". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Dash is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category