Exchange rates of Advanced Cash EUR to Card Mir
Where can you profitably exchange Advanced Cash EUR for Card Mir? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|Exchanger||Advanced Cash||Card Mir||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|XChange||1.0000from 30||81.0769||3198553max. 810769||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 40||80.8983||43233997max. 8089830||184.4||7/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 30||80.8983||5456766max. 404491||483.9||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 50||80.5605||7116588max. 402802||303.8||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 60||80.0285||23564765max. 400142||719.1||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 10||79.1586||19002139max. 395793||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 34.48||78.2887||13770532max. 900009||603.3||10/2/1|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 60||78.2887||11899994max. 782887||268.5||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 100||76.8795||87972345max. 768795||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Advanced Cash EUR to card "Mir" rubles.
- "Advanced Cash" and "Card Mir" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Card Mir RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Advanced Cash EUR to Card Mir RUB as a withdrawal.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.