Exchange rates of Advanced Cash EUR to Bitcoin
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Advanced Cash EUR to Bitcoin. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 1726
Advanced Cash payment system introduced a commission of 1% on all transfers to the accounts of exchangers, be careful, consider this when exchanging!
|4ange||41911.9809from 500||1.0000||102.4666max. 1.1929||260.5||0/0/0|
|A-Exchange Com||42008.1104from 200||1.0000||0.4517max. 0.0238||2596.4||2/1/0|
|blablachange.com||42010.5122from 400||1.0000||160.2138max. 0.2380||483.9||0/0/0|
|NewLine||42127.0000from 360||1.0000||256.8500max. 0.0996||730.1||3/0/0|
|BitObmen||42487.1475from 42.4809||1.0000-0.0001||0.1311max. 0.0470||324.0||0/0/0|
|60cek||42667.7644from 120||1.0000||2294.0449max. 0.1171||673.0||0/0/0|
|MChange||42669.2463from 100||1.0000||919.0000max. 2.3436||140.3||7/0/0|
|Super Change Is||43088.6733from 20||1.0000||0.0030||8410.9||1/0/0|
|Baksman||43227.2159from 200||1.0000||802.7725max. 0.2313||578.1||10/1/1|
|24Paybank||43431.1003from 250||1.0000||521.2668max. 0.2302||542.5||28/0/1|
|XChange||43457.0255from 221||1.0000||954.1599max. 0.0762||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||44299.8654from 60||1.0000||1138.5608max. 0.2257||242.2||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||46390.8046from 150||1.0000||1369.0800max. 0.5388||26/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||46423.4476from 51.07||1.0000-0.0001||0.1028||3956.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Advanced Cash EUR to Bitcoins.
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Advanced Cash" and "Bitcoin".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Bitcoin to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category