File with the export of currency rates contains data on directions of exchange, as well as reserves of relevant the currencies. In some cases, into the file may also is included information about commissions and regimes of exchange.
The content of the export file must be in JSON format and encoded in UTF-8. As a identifiers of currencies is used their signatures.
Below, an example of the export file with detail description.
For convenience of perception, the contents of files is highlighted in different colors and rows are numbered.
- signature of currency which will be transferred;
- signature of currency which will be received;
- amount which will be transferred;
- amount which will be received;
- reserve of currency in the given direction;
- commission, which additionally will user pay during the transfer of money, and it is not a commission of payment system which is charged for funds transfer between customers of that system;
- minimum fee (excluding commission payment system), amount of which is will be added to the sum that is transferred (fixed or percentage), and is does not affect the amount which it will be received;
- a minimum permissible amount of currency that is transferred, with which exchange is possible;
- fee (except commission payment system), which is will be deducted from the amount that is received (fixed or percentage);
- minimum fee (except commission payment system), which is will be deducted from the amount that is received (fixed or percentage);
- additional information about this direction of exchange, for example: manual informs that the exchange is performed in manual mode.
Names which highlighted in red are required!
Information are located in this section is already obsolete, planned transition to a more modern format of the file, its description can be found here.